Von: Andrea Righi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 6. August 2007 16:36
An: Thomas Krause
Cc: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [sisuite-users] Yet another SDA/HDA problem

Thomas Krause wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [snip]
>
> Thomas Krause

Thomas,

many thanks for reporting all these interesting and useful info.

BTW, maybe a cleaner workaround could be to use only UUIDs in /etc/fstab and
create a master autoinstall script using the --autodetect-disk option (both
available in si_getimage and si_mkautoinstallscript).

I've not tested it, but theoretically in this way we could be totally
independent on the particular udev disk naming rules and we should be able
handle the hda -> sda transition problem without any additional
configuration...

Regards,
-Andrea

PS which distro did you use for your installations?