-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea
Righi
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:11 AM
To: Fulda, Paul (Mission Systems)
Cc: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [sisuite-users] Problem with restoring image from System
Imager

Fulda, Paul (Mission Systems) wrote:
> I am running System Imager version 4.0.2.  I am using UYOK (or at
> least that is what I am trying to do).  But in the snippet I sent it
> looks like the SI scripts still try to look for the BOEL binaries.

This is ok. BOEL binaries are always needed, because they also include
all the userspace binaries that can't be shipped with initrd (in order
to optimize it for size).

Are you imaging a i386 client, right?

Do you see something strange in kernel messages (what's the output of
dmesg from busybox command line)?

Have you tried to re-image with BOEL?

-Andrea