My golden client and my target client are identical systems EXCEPT that
the golden client has a 2nd hard drive.

The installation fails because the wsng.master script checks if /dev/sdb
exists to determine if it should partition/format the 2nd drive.

The problem is that the golden client had a 2nd drive at /dev/sdb and
the USB reader at sdc, ...
and the target client has dropped the USB reader down to /dev/sdb, ...

So the script does see /dev/sdb but is not a partionable drive.

I worked around this by removing the DISK1 lines from wsng.master script
BUT I would like to know the recommended way to handle this.

Thanks
R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts