Hello,

I need a help to figure out the problem when I tried to si_prepareclient
--server <serverip>  from  the golden client (opensuse 11.0), and I am getting
this error:

>> Evaluating initrd size to be added in the kernel boot options
>> (e.g. /etc/systemimager/pxelinux.cfg/syslinux.cfg):
 >>     suggested value -> ramdisk_size=95636

I couldn't identify your kernel file.  Please try to use --kernel option.

I found out the help from this group to download a patch
UseYourOwnKernel.pm.patch from

http://therealms.org/oss/systemimager/UseYourOwnKernel.pm.patch

When I tried to apply the patch

# patch <UseYourOwnKernel.pm.patch

and getting this error:

patching file UseYourOwnKernel.pm
Hunk #1 FAILED at 460.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 469.

I am a newbie and this is my first time to use this tool, and wonder where I
did wrong to apply the patch.

Here is the example I refer to:

http://www.mail-archive.com/sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg04858.html

Thanks,