it's another way.. but syslinux.cfg work too...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Lalonde" <luc.lalo...@polymtl.ca>
To: <sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [sisuite-users] Netboot installation loop

Hello,

That didn't work... I found what does though (in
/etc/systemimager/systemimager.conf):

#
# This setting affects systemimager-server-netbootmond.  If set to
LOCAL, then
# after successful completion of an install, a client's net boot
configuration
# is modified to ensure future boots will happen from the client's local
disk.
# NET_BOOT_DEFAULT can be set to local or net.  Be sure to restart
# systemimager-server-netbootmond after changing this setting
# (/etc/init.d/systemimager-server-netbootmond restart).
#
NET_BOOT_DEFAULT = LOCAL

Bye.

--