I've never seen this failure before, but check /var/log/messages
to see what is wrong with your rsync setup.

Also, please let us know what version of systemimager you are
using as I had to make some modifications to be able to use
the latest  "unstable" release with ssh.

Pavlos Parissis <pavlos.paris...@gmail.com>
No Phone Info Available
05/11/2009 03:10 AM
Please respond to
p_pav...@freemail.gr; Please respond to

cc

Subject
[sisuite-users] si_prepareclient hangs when is executed over ssh

Hi,

Every time I run prepareclient over ssh like this ssh -v
10.227.128.236 '/usr/sbin/si_prepareclient --yes --server
10.227.130.2'
it hangs with this "Starting or re-starting rsync as a daemo...@rsyncd:
28"

Has anyone seen that before?