"trunk" in the SystemImager SVN repository has been pretty stable for
a long time.  I am now making changes that may de-stabilize it for a
while.

In the case that any of you are building from and running on the code
in "trunk", I would highly recommend not trusting it for a while.
Instead, use the latest stable release, if possible.

Cheers, -Brian

--
Brian Elliott Finley
Mobile: 630.447.9108