Chris,

On 2010-08-18 22:58, Chris Pepper wrote:
        More deltas for SALI:

        I had to remove "-o defaults" from the mount lines SI generated in the
script.

        SI's final line is "shutdown -r now", which fails -- it should probably be just
"reboot" for SALI.

In the upcoming version 1.3.0 we implemented a function shutdown. This function is the same as reboot. Just to bee more compatible with the systeimager install scripts.

http://www.extrapepperoni.com/post/2010/08/System-Imager

Thanks for documenting the differences. I just put your website as a reference on our wiki.

Regards,

Chris