It would be useful to have a datestamp from the last si_getimage
operation so we could tell how fresh an image is.

        One way to handle this would be to simply 'touch' the image parent
directory (inside images/) when completing si_getimage, so we could trivially
tell how fresh an image is, even if none of the top-level directories on the
client changed.

Regards,

Chris Pepper
--