On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Chris Pepper <pep...@reppep.com> wrote:

> Dennis,
>
>     Thanks, your SALI fix enabled us to pull the script from the server.
> Now using a SI master script modified for SALI, I'm getting warnings about
> partition alignment, and a partition creation failure which halts the whole
> process. Screenshots are at <http://cbio.mskcc.org/~pepper/si/>.
>
>     Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

You mention modifying the script to work with SALI, but you still appear to
be using the system-imager style partition script. Adapting to the SALI
commands should look more like mine:

# disk enumeration

disk_enumerate "sd hd"

> # set disk label

set_disklabel $DISK0 gpt

> # partition

partition $DISK0 1:grub2 5000:swap::swap 20000:ext4:/:root
> 10000:ext4:/tmp:temp 0:ext4:/data:data

> # mount disks

mount_disks

--