Hi Olivier:

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:38 AM, Olivier LAHAYE <olivier.lah...@cea.fr> wrote:

> Do you think the current 4.2.0 is the final 4.2.0 or a pre-release (a RC?)

So far I've only created the 4.2.x branch, I haven't released anything
yet.  Will likely release some snapshots like the following prior to
release:

http://therealms.org/oss/systemimager/snapshots/

When it's released, it will be the final version.  Not sure if it'll
be called 4.2.0 or 4.2.1 yet though...

> The only thing I did change is that I added a "BuildRequire: util-linux" so
> /sbin/mkfs.cramfs is installed when building the package. (it is required
> during the build)

I could add that, but util-linux should be installed even on minimal
systems since it's needed by most other packages.  What OS are you
building on and how are you constructing your build system such that
util-linux was not needed?

Cheers,

Bernard