De : Ole Holm Nielsen [ole.h.niel...@fysik.dtu.dk]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 11 janvier 2013 13:12
À : sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: LAHAYE Olivier
Objet : New systemimager rpms for centos6: Missing lvm2

Hi Olivier,

I'm testing your latest systemimager 4.3 RPMs dated 08-Jan-2013 from
http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch/.  I've generated PXE boot
files in the client's /etc/systemimager/boot/* using si_prepareclient.

However, my CentOS 6.3 clients have been installed with LVM disk
partitions, so the SI master scripts wants to execute various LVM
commands from the lvm2 RPM package.  Unfortunately it seems that the
lvm2 package is missing from the SI initrd.img, so the SI client install
crashes with the error:
pvcreate: not found

Question: Can you add the lvm2 package to SI's building of initrd.img?

Thanks,
Ole

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark