Hi,

Yes, it's exactly what i try to say.

On one cloned client or on the golden client ( or master node if you prefer ) but not image, you install the official driver.

For exemple :
cd /usr/src/
wget ....
unzip bnx2.zip -d bnx2
cd bnx2/Server/Linux/Driver
tar zxvf netxtreme2-5.2.55.tar.gz
cd netxtreme2-5.2.55
make
make install

You add the module to the UYOK file :
echo "bnx2" >> /etc/systemimager/UYOK.modules_to_include

And you regenerate a new initrd with the new driver:
LC_ALL=C si_prepareclient --server your.systemimager.server.com --no-rsyncd --my-modules

This command is for 4.0.2. If i good remember, it's little change in 4.3 .

And you can copy file in /etc/systemimager/boot/* in your tftboot.

Remark, it's not necessary to install the driver in "dkms" mode, because when your clone machines restart after the installation of the image, the kernel kernel can use the driver in "firmware mode" because your complete system have it.

Regards