From: LAHAYE Olivier <olivier.lah...@cea.fr>
Reply to: "sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tuesday, 10 November 2020 at 10:25
To: "sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: "Mirco Pinetti (E4)" <mirco.pine...@e4company.com>
Subject: Re: [sisuite-users] Centos 7 Stable Repo without packages

Hi Daniele,

I made a new build, but it seems that there is an issue on the repo site. I’ll
try to fix that ASAP.

Best regards,

Olivier.

De : "Daniele Gregori (E4)" <daniele.greg...@e4company.com>
Répondre à : "sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date : mardi 10 novembre 2020 à 09:47
À : "sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc : "Mirco Pinetti (E4)" <mirco.pine...@e4company.com>

Hi,
   the good news is that I can test the SI suite also with CentOS 8 and not
only the 7.
Are there some news about the Centos 7 – 8 repos ?

Thank you

D.