https://git.altlinux.org/tasks/433081/logs/events.2.1.log
https://packages.altlinux.org/tasks/433081

subtask  name                    aarch64  i586  x86_64
   #100  gnome-desktop3             1:55  1:11    1:10
   #200  xdg-desktop-portal-gtk     1:12    41      40
   #300  phoc                       2:28  1:08    1:06
   #400  phosh                      2:57  1:33    1:29
   #500  gnome-panel                2:17  1:19    1:13
   #600  gnome-flashback            2:05  1:07    1:03
   #700  evolution                  6:00  3:12    2:53
  #1000  totem                         ?  1:46    1:40
  #1100  stevia                        ?    45      43
  #1200  evince                        ?  1:24    1:19
  #1300  eog                           ?  1:05    1:03
  #1400  cheese                        ?  1:03    1:01
  #1500  squeekboard                   ?  1:56    1:42
  #1600  elementary-greeter            ?    52      51
  #1700  budgie-screensaver            ?     ?  failed

2026-Sep-15 11:02:51 :: shared task #433081 for sisyphus resumed by aris:
2026-Sep-15 11:02:51 :: message: libgnome-desktop-3.so.20 -> 
libgnome-desktop-3.so.21
#100 build gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm
#200 build xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#300 build phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#400 build phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#500 build gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#600 build gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#700 build evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1000 build totem-43.2-alt3.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1100 build stevia-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1200 build evince-48.4-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1300 build eog-50.3-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1400 build cheese-44.1-alt1.2.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1500 build squeekboard-1.43.1-alt1.src.rpm from sisyphus
#1600 build 8.1.2-alt1.git.e307af1 from /gears/e/elementary-greeter.git fetched 
at 2026-Sep-15 09:00:54 from sisyphus
#1700 build 5.1.0-alt1 from /gears/b/budgie-screensaver.git fetched at 
2026-Sep-15 09:00:55 from sisyphus
#2000 build 10.10.2-alt1 from /gears/b/budgie-desktop.git fetched at 
2026-Sep-15 09:00:57 from sisyphus
#2100 build 1.0.1-alt1 from /gears/b/budgie-session.git fetched at 2026-Sep-15 
09:00:58 from sisyphus
#2200 build 2.1.1-alt1 from /gears/b/budgie-control-center.git fetched at 
2026-Sep-15 09:01:00 from sisyphus
2026-Sep-15 11:02:52 :: created build repo
2026-Sep-15 11:02:53 :: #700: force rebuild
2026-Sep-15 11:02:53 :: #1000: force rebuild
2026-Sep-15 11:02:53 :: [x86_64] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:02:53 :: [i586] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:02:53 :: [aarch64] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:04:03 :: [x86_64] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:04:03 :: [x86_64] #200 
xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:04:04 :: [i586] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:04:04 :: [i586] #200 xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: 
build start
2026-Sep-15 11:04:43 :: [x86_64] #200 
xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:04:43 :: [x86_64] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:04:45 :: [i586] #200 xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: 
build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:04:46 :: [i586] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:04:48 :: [aarch64] #100 gnome-desktop3-51.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
OK
2026-Sep-15 11:04:48 :: [aarch64] #200 
xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:05:49 :: [x86_64] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:05:50 :: [x86_64] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:05:54 :: [i586] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:05:54 :: [i586] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:06:00 :: [aarch64] #200 
xdg-desktop-portal-gtk-1.15.3-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:06:00 :: [aarch64] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:07:19 :: [x86_64] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:07:20 :: [x86_64] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:07:27 :: [i586] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:07:27 :: [i586] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:08:28 :: [aarch64] #300 phoc-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:08:28 :: [aarch64] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:08:33 :: [x86_64] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:08:34 :: [x86_64] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: 
build start
2026-Sep-15 11:08:46 :: [i586] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:08:46 :: [i586] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:09:37 :: [x86_64] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: 
build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:09:38 :: [x86_64] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:09:53 :: [i586] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
OK
2026-Sep-15 11:09:53 :: [i586] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:11:25 :: [aarch64] #400 phosh-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:11:25 :: [aarch64] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:12:31 :: [x86_64] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:12:31 :: [x86_64] #1000 totem-43.2-alt3.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:13:05 :: [i586] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:13:06 :: [i586] #1000 totem-43.2-alt3.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:13:42 :: [aarch64] #500 gnome-panel-3.58.1-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:13:42 :: [aarch64] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: 
build start
2026-Sep-15 11:14:11 :: [x86_64] #1000 totem-43.2-alt3.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:14:11 :: [x86_64] #1100 stevia-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:14:52 :: [i586] #1000 totem-43.2-alt3.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:14:52 :: [i586] #1100 stevia-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build start
build/1100/x86_64/log:[00:00:12] debuginfo.req: WARNING: 
/usr/lib64/libgovarnam.so.1 is not yet debuginfo-enabled
2026-Sep-15 11:14:54 :: [x86_64] #1100 stevia-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:14:54 :: [x86_64] #1200 evince-48.4-alt1.src.rpm: build start
build/1100/i586/log:[00:00:12] debuginfo.req: WARNING: 
/usr/lib/libgovarnam.so.1 is not yet debuginfo-enabled
2026-Sep-15 11:15:37 :: [i586] #1100 stevia-0.56.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:15:37 :: [i586] #1200 evince-48.4-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:15:47 :: [aarch64] #600 gnome-flashback-3.58.0-alt1.src.rpm: 
build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:15:47 :: [aarch64] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:16:13 :: [x86_64] #1200 evince-48.4-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:16:13 :: [x86_64] #1300 eog-50.3-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:17:01 :: [i586] #1200 evince-48.4-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:17:02 :: [i586] #1300 eog-50.3-alt1.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:17:16 :: [x86_64] #1300 eog-50.3-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:17:16 :: [x86_64] #1400 cheese-44.1-alt1.2.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:18:07 :: [i586] #1300 eog-50.3-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:18:07 :: [i586] #1400 cheese-44.1-alt1.2.src.rpm: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:18:17 :: [x86_64] #1400 cheese-44.1-alt1.2.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:18:18 :: [x86_64] #1500 squeekboard-1.43.1-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:19:10 :: [i586] #1400 cheese-44.1-alt1.2.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:19:11 :: [i586] #1500 squeekboard-1.43.1-alt1.src.rpm: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:20:00 :: [x86_64] #1500 squeekboard-1.43.1-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:20:00 :: [x86_64] #1600 elementary-greeter.git 
8.1.2-alt1.git.e307af1: build start
2026-Sep-15 11:20:51 :: [x86_64] #1600 elementary-greeter.git 
8.1.2-alt1.git.e307af1: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:20:51 :: [x86_64] #1700 budgie-screensaver.git 5.1.0-alt1: build 
start
2026-Sep-15 11:21:07 :: [i586] #1500 squeekboard-1.43.1-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:21:07 :: [i586] #1600 elementary-greeter.git 
8.1.2-alt1.git.e307af1: build start
[x86_64] [105/116] Compiling C object src/budgie-screensaver.p/gs-fade.c.o
[x86_64] FAILED: [code=1] src/budgie-screensaver.p/gs-fade.c.o 
[x86_64] cc -Isrc/budgie-screensaver.p -Isrc -I../src -I. -I.. 
-I/usr/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 
-I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo 
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 
-I/usr/lib64/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/gnome-desktop-3.0 
-I/usr/include/gsettings-desktop-schemas -fdiagnostics-color=always 
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -std=c11 -O2 -g -pipe 
-frecord-gcc-switches -Wall -g -O2 -flto=auto -pthread -MD -MQ 
src/budgie-screensaver.p/gs-fade.c.o -MF src/budgie-screensaver.p/gs-fade.c.o.d 
-o src/budgie-screensaver.p/gs-fade.c.o -c ../src/gs-fade.c
[x86_64] ../src/gs-fade.c:46:10: fatal error: libgnome-desktop/gnome-rr.h: No 
such file or directory
[x86_64]    46 | #include <libgnome-desktop/gnome-rr.h>
2026-Sep-15 11:21:22 :: [x86_64] budgie-screensaver.git 5.1.0-alt1: remote: 
build failed
2026-Sep-15 11:21:22 :: [x86_64] #1700 budgie-screensaver.git 5.1.0-alt1: build 
FAILED
2026-Sep-15 11:21:22 :: [x86_64] requesting cancellation of task processing
2026-Sep-15 11:21:47 :: [aarch64] #700 evolution-3.62.0-alt1.src.rpm: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:21:47 :: [aarch64] task processing CANCELLED
2026-Sep-15 11:21:59 :: [i586] #1600 elementary-greeter.git 
8.1.2-alt1.git.e307af1: build OK
2026-Sep-15 11:21:59 :: [i586] task processing CANCELLED
2026-Sep-15 11:21:22 :: [x86_64] build FAILED
2026-Sep-15 11:21:47 :: [aarch64] build FAILED
2026-Sep-15 11:21:59 :: [i586] build FAILED
2026-Sep-15 11:22:00 :: task #433081 for sisyphus FAILED
_______________________________________________
Sisyphus-incominger mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.altlinux.org/mailman/listinfo/sisyphus-incominger

Reply via email to