My apologies for not checking for updates first, I'll actively check for updates before posting here next time :D.

Unfortunately, after updating to skalibs-2.10.0.1 (downloaded from https://skarnet.org/software/skalibs/skalibs-2.10.0.1.tar.gz) and recompiling execline (statically linked) the problem persists. I also tried compiling and installing both of them on clean system (no previous versions of skalibs and execline installed before) and "emptyenv -c" still empties the whole environment. Perhaps I'm missing something?