I notice s6-svscanboot is the start script for s6-svscan. I am not an execline
expert, but I can see that s6-svscanboot prepare log directories and start
s6-svscan. If systemd provides log service for s6-svscan. Do we need
s6-svscanboot for rpm package?

The next question is about s6.pre-install, s6.pre-upgrade script. they do the
same thing (setup catchlog user/group), why we need s6.pre-upgrade script if
the previous installation already setup the catchlog user/group?

Wang