As y'all have no doubt have noticed, I haven't had a ton of time to spend on
SKS development of late.  But people on the list have started filling the
gap, coming up with various patches to improve things.  I think we need to
get a more organized development model to make it easier to put together
releases and keep track of what's going on, and I think Jason's proposal is
the right one: we should use mercurial for sharing development rather than
just passing patches around.

If people would put up public hg repos containing their patches and emailed
me when they thought they were ready for inclusion in the mainline, I would
be happy to manage the process of pulling that in and of cutting releases.

So, what do people think?

A couple of other small changes I'm contemplating: start using google code
as the hosting site for the main sks repository, and for other things like
issue tracking and a wiki.  I've done the very basic setup, and you can find
the site here:

   http://code.google.com/p/sks-keyserver/

And I'm thinking of potentially moving the sks mailing list to google
groups.  I'm also curious what people think about that.  I've already
registered sks-us...@googlegroups.com for that purpose.