> On 14 Mar 2018, at 07:26 , Jeremy T. Bouse <jeremy.bo...@undergrid.net> wrote:
>
>     I've been running my SKS cluster under Docker for awhile now and my
> current Docker cluster is currently Tango Uniform it would appear (hence
> sks.undergrid.net being offline still). I've got an ECS (Docker-based)
> cluster already running and operational in AWS that I could move the
> service over to however the issue that has kept me from doing so is the
> operational difference it would incur. Looking to get some opinions and
> see if I'm overthinking it or if I'd be good to go.
>
>     First of all the cluster is in a private subnet with no direct
> internet so it gets NAT'd outbound from an IP address that would not
> match the inbound IP address to be used.

From what I’ve seen thus far, the gossipping/recon coming from an IP that’s not
resolving
from those names in the membership file, gets ignored.

That might be a version 2 feature request: have peers authenticated not based
on IP, but pub/private keys

---
Hendrik Visage
HeViS.Co Systems Pty Ltd
T/A Envisage Systems / Envisage Cloud Solutions
+27-84-612-5345 or +27-21-945-1192
hvis...@envisage.co.za