Hello everyone

confirmed,
I used option 1 when executing /usr/local/bin/sks_build.sh

         1 - fastbuild
             only an index of the keypad is created and the keypad can
not be removed.

This is the current size of the important SKS folders

du -sh /var/lib/sks/dump/

        9,9G    /var/lib/sks/dump/

du -sh /var/lib/sks/KDB/

        2,9G    /var/lib/sks/KDB/

All I did was add the DB_CONFIG file inside the KDB folder and restart
the SKS service, after a few moments all the logs disappeared and there
is only one currently.

The content of the DB_CONFIG archo is:
set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE

regards

Paul Fontela

El 23/04/2018 a las 17:47, Kristian Fiskerstrand escribió:

> [Sent from my iPad, as it is not a secured device there are no cryptographic
> keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without an OpenPGP
> signature. In general you should *not* rely on any information sent over such
> an unsecure channel, if you find any information controversial or un-expected
> send a response and request a signed confirmation]
>
>> On 22 Apr 2018, at 12:18, Shengjing Zhu <zsj950...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 07:01:19PM +0100, Paul Fontela wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Checked, I went from 118G in /var/lib/sks/KDB/ to 3GB after adding the
>>> DB_CONFIG file inside the KDB folder.
>>> More than 11,000 files have been deleted log.00000xxxxxx.
>>>
>> Just want to confirm your KDB directory is 3GB? I setup a new server
>> today, and I see it's 20GB.
> Possible difference is fastbuild vs normalbuild.. for fastbuild only
> references since dump is kept so if dump is recent enough not too many
> changes.
>
>> BR,
>> Shengjing Zhu

Paul Fontela
keyserver.ispfontela.es         11370   # Paul Fontela
<webmas...@ispfontela.es> 0x31743FFC33E746C5
a.0.keysnode.ispfontela.es      11370   # Paul Fontela Gmail
<paul.font...@gmail.com> 0x3D7FCDA03AAD46F1