You have to set the filters to get the reconciliation working with SKS:

[hockeypuck.conflux.recon]
reconAddr=":11370"
version="1.1.6"
filters=["yminsky.dedup", "yminsky.merge"]

For Postgresql:

[hockeypuck.openpgp.db]
driver="postgres-jsonb"
dsn="database=hkp host=/var/run/postgresql port=5432 sslmode=disable"

Create the database and run hockeypuck-load as postgre user - that should be
enough to start with a clean installation (you must use postgresql > 9.4) - the
tables are created by hockeypuck-load - 100k keys take about 3-5 minutes to be
imported so the whole process should be done in 3-4 hours.

In case your import fails, I can provide a database dump of my
MongoDB/PostgreSQL databases.

Regards,

Moritz