Hi Skip,
According to the stats page on your server
(http://keyserver.taygeta.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
<http://keyserver.taygeta.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats>), you only have
2250084 keys loaded. Mine shows 5512048, which means you are missing 3261964
keys which is well above what you should be trying to pull down via recon.
Please re-build your DB and check the total number of keys is much closer to
the current number of keys that exist in the pool per the SKS status page
(https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ <https://sks-keyservers.net/status/>).

-T