From: skypeenglish-boun...@emissives.com
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Josh
Sent: 16 June 2008 00:16
To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware.
Subject: [Skypeenglish] portable skype

Hi,
since I already have skype3.8 on here, can I just copy the skype.exe from
program files skype folder onto my drive and it'll work? it says it's 21mb.

Josh

email: jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.