Send someone a flee? LOL. Sorry Roy. Just had to pick on another Skype
brother. Your bro in Christ, Lino Morales and Louie Lab Email and Windows
Live Messenger:
lino.morales at lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino876
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
http://morales-family.lljfm.net/mailman/listinfo/blindmen4christ_morales-fam
ily
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Nickelson" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] skype 3.8 crash


I have seen this and need to test further but I believe it occurs if you
send someone a fle and then send a message after that.
Roy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gianluca Apollaro" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:13 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] skype 3.8 crash


Hi all,
I have a strange problem with skype 3.8 and I have no idea of how to solve
it.
When I send or receive a file skype crashes; it happens at the end of the
file; instead of closing the receiving or sending window, the whole skype
closes. The strange thing is that it doesn't happen all the times I send or
receive a file, it apparently is random. Has anyone my same problem? Can it
depend from the scripts?
Thank you all.

skype: gianluca8815


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature

database 3917 (20090307) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3935 (20090313) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com






Reply via email to