Hi Larry and all.
Man! and me a tech trainer too.
It was right in front of me.
After I signed out, there is a don't have a skype name link.
Can we all say it?
duh?
Thanks Larry.
Lol.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Larry Gassman" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>; "a 
list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware." 
<skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] setting up a multable account


> Randy,
> If I am interpreting your question correctly, you can sign out of skype. 
> This takes you to the log in window. You'll already have one account 
> there.  Just begin typing a new skype name and password and sign in.  The 
> next time you sign out, you'll see this same sign in window, but you'll 
> have a choice of two different accounts to choose from.
> Skype remembers the last one you use and will sign you in to that one if 
> your computer is set to sign you in automatically.
> If I mis interpreted your question, then please ignore the above 
> statement.
> Larry
> At 03:56 PM 4-3-2009, Teri and Randy wrote:
>>Hi,
>>I am sure its easy but I can't remember how do setup a multy account.
>>Running skype 4. I have my account set up on skype.  I set my account on 
>>my friends netbook to see if everything works.  She is a new user. 
>>Question is, Where do I go to add an extra account.  She as yet doesn't 
>>yet have a username and password. I know you can have multiple accounts 
>>but I have a brain glitch.
>>Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Randy.
>>Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
>>latest version of skype go to
>>http://www.dlee.org/skype
>>To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>>http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>>_______________________________________________
>>Skypeenglish mailing list
>>Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>>http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
> 


Reply via email to