I appreciate all the effort, Doug, but unfortunately I haven't been able 
to get it at all. But again, I am very grateful for all the work you're 
doing.

Bruce

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009, Doug Lee wrote:

> If you're using the scripts, try Ctrl+Shift+D to activate the dial pad
> after your call connects, then just type the numbers you need and they
> will dial in real time, and you will hear them do so.  Type
> Ctrl+Shift+D again to close the dial pad.  I admit this does not
> always work, but I did what I could for now until Skype makes that
> button more accessible.
>
> On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 08:36:04PM -0500, Bruce Toews wrote:
>> No go, I'm afraid. Sorry, so far I get to keep my mom's chocolate chip
>> cookies.
>>
>> Bruce
>>
>> On Sat, 4 Apr 2009, Sarah Alawami wrote:
>>
>>> What happens if you hit 9  in the dial pad? Or in the call window?
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
>>> [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
>>> Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 5:20 PM
>>> To: screen access software with skype
>>> Subject: [Skypeenglish] Touch Tonews and Skype 4
>>>
>>> Anyone who can help me here gets a cookie, if they come and pick it up. I
>>> have my phone number forwarded to my SkypeIn number. My problem is when
>>> people buzz my door to get in. I need to push 9 to let them in. Is there any
>>> way in Skype 4 to get a touch-tone 9?
>>>
>>> Bruce
>>>
>>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>>> latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
>>> and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>>>
>>>
>>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
>>> latest version of skype go to
>>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>>>
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>

Reply via email to