Hello,

I recommend that all who want to use Skype Call Recorder with JAWS and 
want the buttons to be labeled always and not only for this version of 
the recorder, to use the JAWS files which I have created (because I have 
made them version and WindowClass independent). I have uploaded the 
files to WikiFortio and here is the link for the download page:
http://www.wikifortio.com/770202/JAWS_files_for_Skype_Call_Recorder.zip
But I wish that someone would find a constant web space on which this 
files can be stored and reached easily.
The recorder can be started from the "Start" menu or from the desktop, 
or make it start at Windows startup (by checking the appropriate 
checkbox in its settings). It cannot be started directly from within 
Skype. If while being in the recorder's window and by pressing 
Insert+Page Down you here "Connected to Skype; Recording: on", that 
means that the program is set to automatically start recording when a 
call is started.
As for hotkeys for activating the buttons - I think there is some kind 
of solution (with a JAWS functionality), but it is not so easy to be 
done. You may contact the author of Skype Call Recorder and ask him to 
implement hotkeys for the buttons.

Best wishes!
Kostadin Kolev

On 8.4.2009 ?. 01:43 ?., Jean Philippe wrote:
> Hi again,
> okay, I've been able to label the three buttons. It's not very reliable
> but it works. Only sometimes when tabbing through these buttons jaws
> doesn't speake their label.
> I have more questions.
> Do I need to start Skype recorder from the start menu or the desktop, or
> can I do it from Skype itself?
> second question, it takes quite a number of tabs to go to the start/stop
> recording buttons. Is there a way of assigning a hotkey to these buttons?
> Cheers,
> JPR
> http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>

Reply via email to