Jim Grimsby Junior Jim Grimsby Junior.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime using one of the below methods.

Skype: Jim.Grimsby 909-498-4711.

E-mail: JGrimsby at roadrunner.com

Windows live messenger: Jim.Grimsby at ATT.net

 

From: Jim Grimsby JR. [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 6:36 AM
To: 'Moty Azrad'
Subject: RE: Skype 4.1.0.136 problem

 

My QUESTIONS:posting this message to the list as I don't have the persons
e-mail address in my address book who needs the information.  

Thanks.  q1  IS THIS THE LATEST VERSION AND THE ONE THAT IS CALLED: GOLD
RELEASED?

A Skype Version 4.1.0.136

 is the gold version. 

 

q2  I did understand that the latest version OF Doug's skype scripts are:
4-beta3 

is it correct?

A 41b beta 3 

Is the latest skype script version. 

 

q3  Do I have to use default view in this version or to use compact view?

A witch ever you like.  Either one will work.  I myself prefer default view.


q4  What is exactly again the shorcut to unload Skype because it is not
available using the quit button, in the system tray, as I did before?

 A press shift+alt+f4 twice quickly to unload skype. 

Reply via email to