Hmm thee should be the  lassic sounds there to, but I admit it's ben a while
since I looked.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of jim rawls
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 5:50 PM
To: skypeenglish at emissives.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] new member joining the group.

Hi listers,
My name is Jim, and I'm from Southern California. I am running Skype 4.1 and
Jaws ten, latest update. 
I'm having trouble setting up my sounds in skype. I can get all the modern
sounds, but I want the classic things to use for my sound. In Skype 3.8, I
could select a tone, and listen to it, before I decided if I wanted it or
not. I want all the classic sounds, but I get only modern tones. 
What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.
Jim
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to
this link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/SWSetup.zip

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to