Hi Chrissy

you have to enable the hotkeys in tools, and then options which you can get
to by tapping the letter p in the tools menu.  Hot keys is the last item in
the list.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne at hotmail.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com]On Behalf Of Chrissy
Sent: 23 April 2008 09:06
To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Incoming calls


Hi all,
yesterday I talked to a friend over skype.
When someone calls I usually use the menue to work my way thru it to take an
incoming call.
Now she mentioned the shorter way of just using alt + page up to accept a
call.

I tried this with her calling my again but it did not work. I have checked
my setting with the accessiblitity options and it is all set the way she has
it set too.

what do I have to set in order to mae the keyboard commands work for me?

thanks in advance!
take care
chrissy


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to