Hi Sarah and list!

Thanks. That's a good hint. I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Dave
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Sarah 
  To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware. 
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Problem with hi speed Conferencing


  That's why I use www.freeconferencecall.com for my conference bridge and 
skype. I think tha'ts what it is called anyways. It is 
  similer but it works great!
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz>
  To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:41 AM
  Subject: [Skypeenglish] Problem with hi speed Conferencing


  Hi all!

  I've got a problem with this that I can't work out. They have a help section 
on the page, which I have investigated, but 
  obviously, if it had been helpful, I wouldn't be asking for help here.

  When I signed up for an account, which was free, the information required for 
logging in was the Skype name and password. Well, 
  the conference room is still active in that I can still use it, but their web 
site appear to have changed quite a bit since I was 
  last there. It no longer accepts my Skype name and wants an Email address. 
I'm not entirely sure if I set up that account after I 
  had my current address or not, but neither it nor my old address allows me to 
log into the site, though I've retained the password 
  correctly. I've tried using the forgot password link on the site, but that is 
of no help, because the resulting page only wants an 
  Email address, and when I put any in, I get the result that it can't find a 
match.

  I know I could start a new account as that is what the site encourages, but 
why create another account when the one I already have 
  should be fine, if only it could locate my Email address?

  This has to do with the site: www.hispeedconferencing.com which is a 
conference bridge useful with Skype.

  Perhaps someone here will know how I should proceed.

  If not, it may show you a way to get free or low cost foncrencing that is 
accessible both via Skype and land line from several 
  countries with many other features as well.

  Cheers,
  Dave
  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to 
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to