Sabrina, 

Your friend can use Alt+1-0 while in a chat window.
Alt+1 will give you the most  recent message   
Alt+2 will give you the second most recent message 
...
Alt+0 will give  you the 10th most recent message 

Kevin 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com
[mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at emissives.com] On Behalf Of Sabrina Giles
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:58 PM
To: a list for discussing skype and its use with screen accesssoftware.
Subject: [Skypeenglish] question for a friend

Hello list,
I've got a question for a friend.  She's running jaws 9 with 618 scripts.
When she's in a chat, the only messages she sees is messages at the bottom
of the chat window.  When she up arrows she sees the messages that says show
messages from last 30 days beginning etc.  And when she down arrows, she
sees the last message someone wrote to her.
I'm not sure if I'm even making sense, but I'm sure trying.  She has even
maximized the window, still doesn't make a difference.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sabrina
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.3/1393 - Release Date: 4/23/2008
8:12 AM
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.4/1394 - Release Date: 4/23/2008
7:16 PM
 


Reply via email to