Dear Hrvoje
I'm available but null in computer programming.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hrvoje Katic 
  To: screen access software with skype 
  Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:51 PM
  Subject: [Skypeenglish] Unfortunately, SkypeWatch Installer 1.0 Beta removed 
temporarily from Web site



  Hi all,

  Well, due to the problems on Windows XP systems, I was forced to remove 
  the beta and it's information from the Web site until I find 100% 
  working solution. I'm sorry for that, and I'd like to thank everyone for 
  testing the program. Again, I'm waiting for cool people who want to help 
  me in testing the program on XP, especially on international XP 
  versions. Beta1 will be posted again after all tests will be positive.
  Until that, keep using 0.12, which is the last stable release.

  Thanks,

  Hrvoje

  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


  To contact the list owner send a message to
  mailto:[email protected]

  to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to 
this link.
  http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

  and for a searchable archives page go here.
  http://bit.ly/64Y48

  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  [email protected]
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool that will help install skypewatch for jaws users, go to this 
link.
http://free-zg.t-com.hr/hkatic/swsetup.html

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to