I  have not yet upgraded but is there maybe a hockey help in the skype scripts 
from with in skype that might give you hints?

Take care.
On Feb 27, 2010, at 10:53 AM, Music*, SDJNick! wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> 
> 
> 
> My name is SDJNick! I have a problem! 
> 
> Namely, I am blind and use Jaws 10.0.1154. I installed Skype 4.2.0.152 Final
> and Jaws script for Skype 4.1 and 4.2 (revision 42a) (and the exe
> 
> file and the zip file, I downloaded and installed all nice and would not)
> Does there is a new revision for this version, the version of skype or how
> to
> 
> use Skype version 4.2.0.152 with Jaws scripts 42a?
> 
> 
> 
> I hope you understand me well, because I am from Serbia!
> 
> Best regards!
> 
> SDJNick!
> 
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> 
> 
> To contact the list owner send a message to
> mailto:[email protected]
> 
> to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this 
> link.
> http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
> 
> and for a searchable archives page go here.
> http://bit.ly/64Y48
> 
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to