Okay, I just tried Herbie's suggestion which is uninstalling, then reinstalling 
Skype, and that did not work.  This only started happening about 3 or 4 months 
ago.  I keep my other microphone hooked up cause sometimes I need to switch 
mike and switch things to computer speakers to do things away from the computer 
in my bedroom while talking to Curt on Skype.  Steph
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to