Morning Chris,
You have to remove the person from the group, then invite them back in
again.  This normally means going to the group conversation and tabbing
round to their name, or else finding their skype name and typing
/kick harmonylneil
For example, if you were trying to kick me out of a conference. Skype name
is often confused with the display or real name, or whatever they call it
now.
Hope this helps,
Harmony.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: 30 May 2011 08:36
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Enquiry regarding Skype conferences

Hello all.
I am writing to enquire if the below limitation is to do with Skype 
themselves or the Skype software.
What is happening is I can either host a conference or invite people 
into a conference with no problems. However, if one decides to leave the 
conference, I am unable to invite them back in, nor can I invite anybody 
else. I have to end the call then call them back just so I can create a 
conference again.
This is very annoying indeed, hence my enquiry. I am using Skype 5.3, 
SkypeTalking 0.9.4 and Window-Eyes 7.5 on a Windows 7 64 bit laptop.
All feedback is very welcome.
Take care.
-- 

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to