Hey guys,
I sometimes had this error especially when Skype crashed me and I was forced
to reinstall it, usually when trying to navigate HTML windows such as Skype
Home or the Friend finder. I suggest you to ways to fix this:
1. open the task manager, go to the processes page, and end the process
Skype.exe;
2. restart your system.
Warning: in the second way you might hear a window called "End program -
Skype" just before the system shuts down, simply click end now button, and
that's it.
Bye!
Barbuz
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com