Hello,

Can somebody explain me how I import my windows messenger contacts into
skype? I have different passwords and user names for WM and for skype. I
don't want to import my Outlook contacts, just the messenger ones so I can
chat with my friends.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Brian Lingard
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 9:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Skype for Windows 8 with Jaws 14

Ottawa Canada

 

Hello:

 

I am running Skype for Windows 8 with JAWS 14 build 3005.  Pressing the alt
key yields no ribbon or menu bar.

 

How on Earth do I use this?  Looked around with JAWS cursor and do not find
any buttons.

 

Brian Lingard

 

Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.

_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.

_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to