Hi again list,
As Sarah mentioned Mac, I thought I would ask, I found using Skype on
Mac pretty inconvenient or it's just me. First of all, it's quite
difficult to navigate in the chat area, you have to open it constantly
and it takes a lot of time to get to the needed message, maybe I'm doing
something wrong and there is some less intricate way? Also I didn't get
how to accept a contact request on Mac, that's the only reason I didn't
switch to Skype on Mac yet. Any tips and ideas will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Best wishes,
Maya
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com