hi i just instoled it. to my iPhone. and it works. well.

On May 30, 2013, at 3:48 PM, Michele Barbi wrote:

> Hello guys,
> I just found out on my iPhone that there is Skype 4.8 for iOS, though I am 
> unable to find the Skype garage blog posting for now. I installed it though I 
> had not the chance to test it since here in Italy it's a bit late so after 
> posting this message I think I will go to sleep. Anyway, if you're 
> interested, you will find the update from the app store.
> Bye!
> Barbuz
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
> 
> to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
> [email protected]
> 
> To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> 
> 
> To contact the list owner send a message to
> mailto:[email protected]
> 
> and for a searchable archives page go here.
> http://bit.ly/64Y48
> 
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.

_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to