Hi all,

I am new as I recently joined this list.

I am using JAWS 16 and the latest Skype update. However, following the recent
Skype update, II’ve been facing difficulties on chat edit fields, so my
question is if you could send me the link where I can download the latest JAWS
scripts for Skype.

With best wishes,
Gezim

en_supp...@skype.net

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@emissives.com/

thanks and have a wonderful day.