Yikes that is way out of my budget! Maybe I'll just go with th Logitech Keys-To-Go if it is still being made, the trick is knowing which model to get of that keyboard because last I heard there are two models, one for windows and Android and another for iOS.

I believe this relates to skype in that I would have to type messages into the skype chat window of conversations easily with a keyboard than the way I'm currently doing it right now without my preferred way of typing, that being my beloved braille display.

Thanks Doc but that one is too pricy on Amazon and Fry's electronics and Best Buy. Shrug!

Keep in touch,

Chela

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use
your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do