From: Skypeenglish [skypeenglish-boun...@lists.tffppodcast.com] on behalf of
Doug Lee via Skypeenglish [skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com]
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 2:36 PM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Looking for Help with the SFB Script for LYNC

Better news I have! By complete coincidence, I got access for today to a Lync
2013 installation amid other work I was doing. I have applied a fix based on
Lync 2013 version 15.0.4911.1000. I wonder if you could go to my SFB
script page at http://www.dlee.org/sfb/ and download and try the update.

Let me know if this works in your Lync version. It would also help me, whether
the update works or not, if you could type Ctrl+JAWSKey+V twice in quick
succession while in Lync and paste me the version number that appears in
the JAWS virtual view. That will be your Office/Lync 2013 version number, and I
can record it and its test results.

Thanks much and hope this is helpful.

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 09:46:29PM +0000, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND via