Guys I made my tests with JAWS as well as with NVDA, and I can find the Ok button with tab with no problems at all when trying to activate dnd mode. A thing that I forgot to mention before though, is that I am using an Italian translation of Doug's scripts for Skype rev 975 which should be the latest one. My suspect is that our friend Jennifer is using the app for Windows 10 instead of the Windows desktop regular program. Be careful that afaik this app is not so accessible that the regular Skype for desktop.
Just for confirmation Jennifer, I need to ask you a pair of questions:

1. Did you upgrade through a warning which contained a button saying,
   "try it now"?
2. are you seeing a different interface where no menu bar is present?

If the answer for these question is yes, than you're definitely with the app.
Bye!
Barbuz

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.