Hello!

I just discovered Skype for Business through Office 2016 (I previously had
Skype for business through the old skype version from skype itself); when
trying to open skype for business, the system wants me to enter info from my
Office365 account; I have Office365 subscription but I am not using it on
this machine and am using my permanent copy of Office 2016 and Skype for
Business 2016; now can I open this version of skype for business with my own
log-in credentials or must I use my Office365 account info for this version
of skype for business even though it is not a subscription version of skype
for business; I have Office 365 subscription for one more year and do not
intend to continue it since I own my own office 2016; also, am I able to use
skype for business on the same computer as regular skype and can they both
exist and be opened at the same time on the same desktop; and I think you
for your help.  Do forgive me if skype for business is off topic for this
list.

Sincerely,

James Robinson

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.