Hi. I have had that same problem as well, when I have tried to contact them to.
I don’t know why this is, I don’t think there’s anything we can do about it.
Thanks.
>From Michael.

Thanks for reading. This email was sent using outlook for iOS.
________________________________
From: Skypeenglish <skypeenglish-boun...@lists.tffppodcast.com> on behalf of
Michael Amaro via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:31:03 AM
To: skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] issue can't chat with skype support

Hello Listers,

I am running windows 10 64 bit jaws 18.  I am unable to chat with skype live
support.  I have tried with IE and google crome.  I choose my issue and
problem.  It only gives me the option to ask the skype community.  It does not
give me the option to text chat.

Thanks

Michael

email/skype:

mikeam...@earthlink.net<mailto:mikeam...@earthlink.net>

iPhone:

mikeam...@icloud.com<mailto:mikeam...@icloud.com>

JFK"

"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, and the kind that enables
men and nations to grow, and to hope, and build a better life for their
children—not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women, not
merely peace in our time but peace in all time."

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.