On (22:52 06/01/10), Robby Workman <rwork...@slackbuilds.org> put forth the
proposition:
On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:47:22 -0800
Larry Hajali <larryh...@gmail.com> wrote:

I wasn't aware of this particular issue until rworkman told me about
it after I had submitted the slackbuild.  My default desktop back then
was KDE and I had no issues.  Under at least XFCE, maybe other
environments, this error happens.  It works on my production box
running the XFCE desktop without issue but I'm not sure what
particular combination works.  It does, however, not work with XFCE in
a VM and the error below occurs.

If anybody knows how to resolve this error then I'd be happy to update
the README and/or slackbuild.

Well, crap.  Now I don't recall what I installed to make that error
go away, but it seems like one of the QtCurve engines and perhaps
gtk-qt-engine or some such were involved...

-RW

I also seem to recall gtk-qt-engine had something to do with this
problem.

Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.