On 17.12.2010 03:49, Pierre Cazenave wrote:
On 16/12/2010 22:50, andrew wrote:
On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 05:38:24PM -0400, B Watson wrote:

I wish there were a way for maintainers to know whether anyone's
even using a build.

I will admit that I have been a little curious myself, I maintain a
script for a usenet proxy server (leafnode 2) and I wonder sometimes
if I am maintaining it only for my own use :(.

Andrew

I get that too. Some of my scripts get bug reports from time to time, so that's reassuring. So long as the admin workload weren't significantly increased, it might be nice to have an email to the list every month or so with the stats.

Pierre
I agree, IMO it would be interesting for many maintainers.

--
Murat D. Kadirov
PGP fingerprint: 3081 EBFA 5CB9 BD24 4DB6  76EE 1B97 0A0E CEC0 6AA0