On 6/12/2015 1:43 AM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
I'd love to see sbopkg maintained by you, Willy. The application would
be in good hands.

Since now it's on github, feel free to submit git pull request or send a
bug report :)
I'm hoping for more contributions from everyone since sbopkg is very
mature already (from my perspective).

For now, i'm still updating some of the content from this transitions
from SVN to GIT and Google Code to GitHub.

Feel free to send me wish list :)

Thank you to everyone who replied and I really appreciate the kind words about sbopkg. I am glad that folks are moving it over to github and I do hope that it can continue to see some development and TLC. :-)

Cheers!

--
Chess Griffin