Hi all!

I want to submit a SlackBuild script for Qwt, version 5.2.3, which is required by another application I want to submit a SlackBuild (SciDAVis). Qwt 5.x is required by SciDAVis because its code was not ported to Qwt 6.x yet, then it doesn't build with Qwt 6. Currently, SlackBuilds.org has a build script for Qwt 6.1.3, whose maintainer is Christoph Willing. I wrote a SlackBuild for Qwt 5 in a way that it does not conflict with Qwt 6 if it is installed on the system, based on the Arch Linux experience. Do I need to get permission from Christoph (or from Zordrak, the previous maintainer of Qwt 5) to submit a script from an earlier version of Qwt?
If yes, could you give me that permission Christoph?
I also asked Zordrak for the permission, but he doesn't answered yet.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,

Fellype